<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

So I brought your post to a new thread!

November 27 2010 at 3:59 PM
Jackie  (Login BlueJudah)

Too darned lost down a bit, lox. happy.gif

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/message/1290879797/The+Lord+is+content+with+He

You say the Lord is content with 'He', then go on to the truth of the matter:

'I have no problem with it....'

And you continue....

'...but the fact that you do is egotistcal and any image/man made is not the true image and God will destroy that false image of him you hold.
My mother is the New Jerusalem above.'

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Well, let me tell you this, Lox my friend, and listen closely. Yeshua is NOT, I assure you, very happy at all with the feminine's loss of placement. His Magdelane being misplaced due to patriarchal agenda and biased dogma.

Yeshua is NOT happy one bit...

Despite ye olde stagnant patriarchal mentality, you and the rest of the dried up are on the decline, my dear Lox, and the Divine Feminine is at this very Moment Re-Emerging and returning to her place by the side of her partner, the Divine Masculine!!

Societies have failed due to this lopsidedness, the corruptness of imbalance of the Energies.

Now on the move, coming up fast, is Balance and Integration of feminine and masculine within enlightened beings...

What an amazing new phase in the unfolding of humanity, how exciting!!

And we are Here, NOW!!

New Jerusalem indeed!
happy.gifhappy.gif

LOX! Have a really nice rest of weekend, my friend.

Love and LIGHT
Jackie
happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Seoc Colla
(no login)

Re: So I brought your post to a new thread!

November 27 2010, 4:28 PM 

Nail on the head, Jackie, but maybe over the heads, too.

Respond to this message   
lox
(no login)

You dont get it

November 27 2010, 6:10 PM 

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

While you are to busy placing gender it is written: God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Lox don't worry about it Bro....

November 28 2010, 2:07 AM 

Jackie is playing word games against you.
What they do is create conflict in words and the interpretation of words.

GOD is a Spirit, the LIVING HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST, and they play their word games upon those words that they can.

Their goal is to have no authority over them, and no accountability, and to create the future as they desire.

Lox we both know they are wrong, and we must help them, if that is placed in your heart drear friend.

Bro Tim

Jesus is our Lord and the Son of GOD ALMIGHTY whom they know not. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)

Worry and words don't come into it

November 28 2010, 5:12 AM 

Spirit Is!

No one needs anyone else's help at all. It is a bit by bit 'thing'.
Bob and Julie celebrate The Spirit and have so much of IT that they know there is no need to worry. The Source is God, The Source is Jesus, The Source is LOVE.

What is there to worry about?
What is there to teach?

The Source is Pure Joy. It does not exclude. It is free of barriers, Tim.

IT is Love and LIGHT...

ALl you have done is to forget the Feminine Half of God. The Goddess. SHE (happy.gif) is no challenge to God, SHE (wink.gif) is the half that has been denied her proper place.

God and Yeshua have had enough of thei partner being downtrodded. Yeshua is yearninf ro his Magdeline, AND she has arrived! happy.gifhappy.gif

How can that be a challenge?

THAT is Good News..

Tim, Tim, where have you been, dear. Lovely to see you again. happy.gif

Love
Jackie
happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bob
(Login bobquit)

Uppity women arise!

November 27 2010, 6:23 PM 

I knew that would get your attention.

The old order is changing - God is a complete family and it is time for women to rise and shine. The risen woman condemns the power-driven man who has becone a control freak and who lost touch with the nature of God.

Here is a verse for the bible thumpers

LUKE 11:31
"The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here."

[linked image]

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

Respond to this message   
Julie
(no login)

Oh Yes . Yoo-hoo .....Bob ----Here I am

November 27 2010, 6:42 PM 

[linked image]

The Queen of the South has landed.

Ehhh- but now I gotta go pick up the children .

Be a dear lad and bring my chariot about .

[linked image]

Thank you .

The Queen of the South has now left the building.

Carry on .

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
julpisacane
(no login)

Thumpers...

November 27 2010, 8:12 PM 

Remember Bambi and Thumper ?

Cute stuff.

Respond to this message   
lox
(no login)

This is that Day!

November 27 2010, 11:25 PM 

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

The Man: Jesus Christ...........the women...........souls!

Respond to this message   
Julie
(no login)

Do you know the Bread of LIfe ?

November 28 2010, 7:08 AM 

Based on Mark Chapter 6: 30-43
Mark 6:34 And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people,
and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as
sheep not having a shepherd:
and he began to teach them many things.

Share the Bread

Seeking and hungry...
Souls were in need-
Jesus gave them their fill.

They sat at His command.
Obedient hearts,
Would soon understand.

Five thousand in one place
Sat with our Saviour
In the presence of grace.

All would be fed
Words of Life
Spiritual Bread.

Not one was sent away
Compassion heard the call.
Five thousand fed that day.

A desert transformed made green
By sharing with many, The Bread.
Redemption, clearly seen.

His flock of sheep
Needed words of truth,
To stay in His keep.

Join me this day; help feed
For it is our turn
To share The Bread,
With those in need.

JP- 2006

\o/\o/
Psalm 37:3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

JVH say
(Login JVH)

... it ... (s)he ... it matters not

November 28 2010, 5:12 AM 

... it's not what you manage to utter that matters
it's what you manage to show true that does....

... truth is something that can be demonstrated to be fact
and fact is something that can be demonstrated to be true....

The creationist's doctrine seems to center around the premises that an invisible, perfect, omnipotent deity -called God- created all that is.

What one of those premises, in effect, appears to infer is that an abstraction is the cause of concretes, i.e., that an abstraction must exist otherwise concretes would not.

Let's go with those premises and consider one of the implications, derived from those premises, in the form of an argument:

- If God is perfect, then there can be no disequilibrium with(in) God - due to the defining characteristic of "perfect".
- If there is no disequilibrium with(in) God, then there is nothing God needs, nothing God wants - thus nothing God must or will do.
- A God that is perfect does nothing - except exist.
- A perfect God then, does nothing - which would reveal its existence. 
- A perfect God that creates is thereupon self-refuting.
- And that of which its nature is self-contradictory cannot, and therefore does not, exist.

Now.... 

... an imperfect creator-God might be compelled to create what it does not have or feels is missing. Imperfect however, begets imperfection -as Matthew 7:16-20 confirms- which explains why imperfections exist since ultimately it is God who created all that is. A creator-God therefore, must be, by implication, and thus definition, imperfect. Those imperfect creator(god)s are us.

The logician: 'here are the demonstrable facts, what conclusion can we draw from them?'
The believer: 'here is the conclusion, what alleged facts can we conjure to justify it?
'

"God" (who is "Jesus")

An invisible, perfect, omni-everything deity named "God" created the earth, nay, the solar system, nay, the galaxy, nay, the universe, well, just about everything really, in six days, out of nowhere, and for no apparent reason. After that, this invisible, perfect, omni-everything deity ceased creating out of nowhere and went on 'establishing' in complicated, roundabout and rather contrived ways - as any all-powerful entity would, naturally.

"Jesus" (who is "God")

Except for an introduction in "Luke" -in which it is stated what follows is hearsay- the gospels are not signed and written in the third person perspective (as by an invisible narrator). The authors, blatantly, never situate themselves within the unfolding narrative nor give any hint they themselves were involved in the events described. Several narratives even involve Jesus by himself, i.e., without any witnesses present. ~8^\

hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another; not part of one's direct knowledge

'Every time we read in ecclesial books a tale of which its reality seems impossible; a story defying reason and common sense, be assured the tale to be an allegory; containing a universal truth or two, and the greater the absurdity of the tale, the deeper the possible wisdom.'

If the bible is literally true, then what better truth
in support of invalidating itself, in effect negating 
much of what is claimed

When the apologetic creationists of his world are presented with deductive, valid and sound arguments showing their emotional, wishful thinking exactly that and/or incontrovertibly mistaken, they either go silent, in denial or turn dishonest, personal, abusive, absurd even in any combination thereof and cannot seem to help themselves but advertise it, therewith granting the courtesy of instant clarification. 

Always keep in mind : your brain can only comprehend 3 categories to put information in.

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!
[linked image]

This message has been edited by JVH on Nov 28, 2010 5:17 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement