<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Let me briefly show you the future my friends....

January 8 2011 at 9:47 PM
Tim  (no login)

Today world economy is in place, because of the super wealthy.

When the next things begin, it will all happen quickly.

Next they will want EASY world wide traceable taxation of your earning and spending.

And they will create a system of legal buying and selling with an electronic ID world wide. And anyone who apposes it will be considered a questionable criminal, and basically an outcast of society.

And peace will be FORCED in the Middle East, namely Jerusalem and the surrounding Arab peoples.

And the Vatican will be attacked and destroyed.

And the people of Jerusalem will be killed, and raised from death and the world will see this on Television and it will freak people out.

Then global nuclear war will erupt, and people will wonder who will survive.

Then Jesus returns in the flesh to be King of the earth, and cleans the earth of the nonbelievers with the help of many angels.

Then we live in Heaven on earth, and the animals no longer eat mankind nor one another, but are vegetarians.

And then if you like you can be a farmer, or whatever, but it will be Heaven on earth.

And that is the future in brief.

Please remember this, and for your sake refuse the ID system to soon come.

You may think I'm a fruit cake, but I do love you all, and I have nothing more to say. Accept I do demand a big hug from every one of you. wink.gif

From my heart and truth.
Bro Tim

Please don't think you create the future, you may be a tool of GOD, but HE is the BOSS and MASTER of all.

Blessings and love to you.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
lox
(no login)

that isnt so for

January 8 2011, 11:19 PM 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Lox my friend....when Jesus returns as King....

January 9 2011, 12:31 AM 

The future of this world, when Jesus returns as King of kings and Lord of lords.

Isaiah 2.3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain (Kingdom.government) of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Micah 4.2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2.4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Micah 4.3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

"And they shall make farming equipement, plows, tractors, combines so as to raise crops for all people, rather than making military weapons, tanks, battleships, etc. Nations will not war in Christ's world!"

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Even animals will not kill in Christ's Kingdom! Their nature will be changed. They will not be carniverous, they will not fear or harm man, or one another!

Do you see my friend?
I love you Lox even though you hide from me.
I am your Brother in Jesus.

Bro Tim.

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)

yes Lox....so many are carried away with

January 9 2011, 1:58 AM 

the cares and worries of this world....they are obsessed with thinking every catastrophe or world event is prophecy.....that they miss the real point.....be separate....bear wittness and and let the dead bury the dead.

tim sees cathlicism at every turn and the pope around every corner....

2 Cor 6:14: Don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what communion has light with darkness? 15. What agreement has Christ with Belial? Or what portion has a believer with an unbeliever? 16. What agreement has a temple of God with idols? For you are a temple of the living God. Even as God said, "I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they will be my people." 17 Therefore, "`Come out from among them, And be separate,' says the Lord, `Touch no unclean thing. I will receive you. 18. I will be to you a Father. You will be to me sons and daughters,' says the Lord Almighty."

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

WOW.... good attack on me Gerard.... the problem is....

January 9 2011, 2:48 AM 

The problem is I love you as a Brother in Christ Jesus.

Why do you hate me Gerard? Why?....
Because of Catholicism and you and your mother years ago?

Gerard STOP IT!

Be a Brother.

Respond to this message   
lox
(no login)

It is not attack on you Tim!

January 9 2011, 9:12 AM 

Scripture says: Each man in his own order! The death of people is Spiritual and separation from

God! What is this nonsense of yours attacking with such foul language? Its bothersome! Not

much can be said to you because you refuse everything simply because you are not aquainted

with the speech of the Spirit of the Lord! Enough has been said to you by Sister Zafana but

you have refused for quite sometime. This is not the first time where you just get carried

away with that EGO of yours and being on the war path. Scripture does this to you because you

are indoctrinated with men's theology and teachings. I have not addressed anything to you

because i knew this would happen and you have proven my suspicions. Say what you want.......

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Re: It is not attack on you Tim!

January 9 2011, 5:40 PM 

I know exactly what Sister Zafana says, and I do understand her mind. But it is wrong. How will she deal with the coming events?

Will Gerard deal with the coming events when he has no concerns of this world?

Do you realize the gravity of what is going to happen Lox?

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,

So I am shunned for talking about this, by supposed Christians?..
If the Prophecies are not known they will be deceived!

Who's businesses is it to deceive? Satan's.

Who are you people representing?

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)

January 9 2011, 6:39 PM 

shun?....care to read your own posts.......?

you are capt. shun sheesh....

post sober here....you will see far better responses.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

January 9 2011, 7:07 PM 

Capt. Shun at your service Sr.

You know there is nonbelievers here Gerard.
Why do you hamper there understanding of future events, when you know the Prophecies were written for them? That seem very counter productive, don't you think? In your actions Gerard you want Mondo and Jackie and others to be deceived and condemned forever.

Do you realize that Gerard?

Why would you say to have no concerns about this world? When you know very well, the coming events will deceive and condemn them forever? Can you explain Gerard?

Is your heart really that dark?
To try and help deceive them is like murdering them in my view. This is for real Gerard. Its not a game.

What do you have to say about that?

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)

Seeing as you

January 9 2011, 10:53 PM 

asked....what i have to say....i will say that coming here on weekends like you do....mostly wasted on alcohol....sets what kind of example for these so called unbelievers to see?

your OWN heartm state and spiritual condition is such, that you are in no position to worry on....like ya....others.....tend to your OWN house first.

AA has many meetings on the weekend....so you have no excuse. taking the first step IS always the most difficult to do....but as the process of repentance is....the most important step.

tim...people here pity you....they don't follow you....sad you do not see the truth.

i hope you get the help you need....truly.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Re: Seeing as you

January 9 2011, 11:12 PM 

I judge myself Gerard, and you judge me also.

So you decided to ignore my last post to you? Why? Because its True and you know it. You will be guilt and accountable for deceiving nonbelievers. You do the deceiving and GOD will do the condemning. That is the job of Satan you know Gerard.

Why would you say to have no concerns about this world? When you know very well, the coming events will deceive and condemn them forever? Can you explain Gerard?

Is your heart really that dark?
To try and help deceive them is like murdering them in my view. This is for real Gerard. Its not a game.

What do you have to say about that?

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)

January 10 2011, 12:39 AM 

and you ignore that i ignore YOU....and will continue to. You are deaf and sadly until you stop abusing alcohol....will continue to be a fool....i have no need for it.

BYE!!

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

January 10 2011, 1:20 AM 

and you ignore that i ignore YOU....and will continue to. You are deaf and sadly until you stop abusing alcohol....will continue to be a fool....i have no need for it.
BYE!!
-----------------------

OK, take care.
Bye now.

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)

I hope ,lox...

January 9 2011, 6:26 PM 

he listens....your words are wise imv.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Let me briefly show you the future my friends....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement