<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

No one hear seems to learn anything....

May 14 2011 at 3:35 AM
Tim  (no login)

The prophecies are for YOU!!!!

And Gerard and Joanne attack me with no response to my post and your all oblivious to it.

Shame on you all.

Tim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

It's not oblivion

May 14 2011, 4:50 AM 

It's just all very old, it's always about personal attacks and it's been going on for over 10 years already. The rest of us have grown past that, I guess.

-Vince

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)
Sufi

So vince....

May 15 2011, 11:44 PM 

you think it is a personal attack....what i am saying to tim about his alcohol problem??

you then, please...show me exactly what i have said to him you deem such. i truly care about the guy....and you saying what you are is nothing but enabling tim here....

sure tim denies publically he has an alcohol problem....but he has admitted to me many times about it and stated things i cannot share.... plus....if one reads carefully what he says....he CLAIMS he has no problem...but says he has gone to many AA meetings....he is very acquainted with this othe program being discussed recently...the 25 bullets or somoething....etc....

funny how a guy with no problem is so aquainted with all this.....

again, you would see this as an attack on you...but it is with some substance i say again you just need to act BETTER THAN OTHERS IN STATING "some have grown past this" etc....very consistently arrogant of you. and ....again only enables tim....to have to look at how alcohol is effecting himself.

i would safely say...you aren't near as grown past things as you have convinced yourself.....for you cannot get past your personal issues with people...like with me....to have a fair view of things.

what i mainly do with tim...is call attention to things HE posts here and at what time they always seem to occur....in the hope he will maybe...seek the help he needs.

i think it pathetically sad you are so embroiled in your own personality conflict...with me for example....that you needed to say what you did....

my bet is...you cannot even admitt you are doing such.

if anyone personally attacks anyone here....it is tim himself.....but...you don't have any personal issue with him...now do you....so of course....

well....maybe when we read how tim killed someone while behind the wheel drunk coming home from working at the liquor store he works at...or even maybe kills himself....

you'll just say...he brought it on himself....and you people who ignore his problem here....will just feel absoved from any responsibility...again....not your place to make anyone confront their problems...right?

of course...you've grown WAY past doing that sort of thing...haven't you?

sheesh

Respond to this message   

(Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

Yeah, I know

May 16 2011, 12:15 AM 

It's like a ball and chain cares for one's leg -very attached and following every move.

-Vince

Respond to this message   

(Login seekingsoftly)
Sufi

sheesh...

May 16 2011, 9:49 PM 

that is one pure attempt to try to avoid answering what i said....typical really.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - No one hear seems to learn anything....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index