<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

what would Jesus say to the Churches of Today?

August 1 2012 at 4:13 PM
  (Login year2027)

God/the man of flesh the cunning serpent/Jesus the man was the illusion/
Christ the real man of God

What would Jesus say to the Churches of today?

08-01-2012

Jesus would cry today if he saw evil that is done in the name of God what hate he would witness
first hand without destroying all of mankind? Have you witness the gay bashing by so called men of God with is pure hate no wonder there are some people who are atheist? Have you seem the greed they have for money which the bible says money is the root of evil?

Have you heard in the news where the Muslims kill and say it was in the name of God what vain actions they are doing? Have you heard where Christians leaders rape girls like there Muslims do everyday one wrong does not make it right? The hatefulness of both groups there is no love of God in either group they are full evil in every way.

The one thing they try to be more like God is far from both of them Jesus Christ would be sick at their sight what vain are all the different religion of today. Is there any group that is not full of some wrong prejudgment of other there are vain in their foolish actions. We judge ourself not the world around us the clearing must be done in our own house that why Jesus Christ said we were the temple of God not some vain building.

I judge myself because no other than God can I can only clean my house the dirt in my neighbor is his business unless my neighbor ask for my help. There might be dark areas where my neighbor is ashamed to talk about let them hide them until they are ready to show them because God will uncover all things. There is nothing hide that will stay hide our darkness lies will be reveled to every body thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login Oscar50)

Synagogues of Satan

August 1 2012, 4:57 PM 

sad.gif

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

yes they are

August 1 2012, 6:35 PM 

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

In the book of Rev six out of seven churches are in error

August 2 2012, 1:12 AM 

Revelation 1:16 threw Revelation 3:22

The Lord is going to reprimand or make extincted 6 out of 7 churches.

Weather the Lord reprimands them or makes them extincted is yet to be seen upon His arrival and judgement.

That's not a very good score for the churches.

Bro Tim

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

Re: In the book of Rev six out of seven churches are in error

August 2 2012, 1:29 AM 

God first

thanks Tim

you and me are a church our body is God's holy temple

think about that Tim my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

So in other words 6 billion poeple are killed

August 2 2012, 4:35 AM 

and 1 billion survive.

And yes each person is a church/temple.

Thanks Roy, I never thought of it that way.

Bro Tim

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

your welcome

August 2 2012, 9:57 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Oscar50)

Mega Church Leaders

August 3 2012, 12:08 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

thanks Mondo

August 3 2012, 7:38 PM 

Respond to this message   
QUITTNER
(no login)

RE: What would Jesus say to the Churches of Today?

August 3 2012, 12:47 PM 

He'd likely say that there are all sorts of belief systems all over this planet that have been invented, and anyone can invent some more; but not to associate their teachings with the name of Jesus. The only valid Christianity is the one by Jesus, and only those are Christians who follow Jesus' lifestyle and only his teachings/requirements.

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

maybe so but jesus is the only Christ

August 3 2012, 7:39 PM 

Respond to this message   
QUITTNER
(no login)

A Christ is "the anointed one"

August 14 2012, 7:15 PM 

Many have been anointed, therefore all of them are Christs.

Respond to this message   

(Login Harpazo)

this is something not even the Church really understands

August 15 2012, 10:05 AM 

the WORD is a code to explain reality from another dimension, from the spiritual dimension:

the anointed ONE is always Jesus so if one has the anointing in them they have Jesus within them:

Jesus is not a person but the MAN the anointing builds within the heart of the soul that experiences it:

hence if they are anointed it is Jesus who is FORMED from this anointing which is the "brain" melting its fat cells that HOLD memories within them.........to literally give you a NEW heart and mind

this is why Jesus explains certain devils (the "kind" that are locked within the brains structure) only come out by prayer and FASTING (which releases the cells and what is stored within them): this is why I had my spiritual experience after fasting from all food for a year in 1991, only drinking a protein drink three times a day: It literally put me into a state of COMPLETE anihilation of what I thought I was and felt I was to start a new slate within me: FEW people have had the spiritual experience to this level because few will endure such fast along with TURNING everything over to God by faith .....that happens during that time:

the Bible says it is impossible for man to open this innermost door to the Spirit world but must come from OUTSIDE of the mind.....from the "SPIRIT" dimension we all live and move and breath within in other words from above and outside.....to the inner dimension and then a person experiences the COMING OF MESSIAH::

the anointing is activated within whatever we 'experience' as our brain or mind but who knows what it is or what we are hence we SPEAK in terms of a language that explains these things to us in a way that we grasp them upon the experience of them

in the Old Testament the Kings were anointed upon.....but only the ones who are ANOINTED WITHIN get the name JESUS and this is called BAPTISM into Jesus name

meaning the ANOINTING has reached the heart level, the innermost part of ones experience of DESIRE...

the anointing upon the mind is not deep enough to last

but when it reaches the inner most part of the brain, where the heart is located in experience, the anointing BREAKS THE YOKE with the antichrist spirit

I hope the world understands this soon
Ive been talking about it for 20 years

without that BREAKING of the YOKE with the wrong spirit, the mind can't hear what Im saying........no matter how I explain it

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

Re: this is something not even the Church really understands

August 16 2012, 8:37 AM 

God first

thanks yvonne

thank you my friend

Respond to this message   

Kate
(Login kateothelamp)

I think Jesus would ask us...

August 16 2012, 1:18 AM 

...why do we commit evil in the name of God?

How can we have strayed so far from his message?

How can we wage unjust wars and claim we are being righteous?

How can we preach hatred and judgement on our fellow man, when we have our own sins to repent and our own failings to contend with?

What does God want from us?

Love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, and love our neighbors as ourselves.

Love our enemies, bless those who curse us.

Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with our God.

Yes, we ARE our brothers' keepers.

Open wide our hands to the poor and the needy -- and YES, even give to beggars. (Matthew 5:42)

Feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, visit people in prison -- when we do these things for our fellow man, we are doing them for Jesus.

Defend the rights of the poor and needy. (Proverbs 31:8-9)

Where are our priorities???

That's what I think Jesus would say.

Respond to this message   

(Login year2027)

Re: I think Jesus would ask us...

August 16 2012, 8:39 AM 

God first

thanks Kate

thank you my friend

Respond to this message   

(Login Harpazo)

where is Jesus revealed?

August 18 2012, 9:32 AM 

if he isn't talking to our heart, he doesn't exist for us; God is only looking at the heart of man, nothing else: Men's thinking is what got him where he is so why should it be considered at all?

the Bible speaks of a new heart and a new mind

if Jesus Christ is not in us, there is no new heart and no new mind in which case he is not talking to or through that ONE:

Jesus Christ is the WORD............a code in our heart to renew our mind

the WORD = MAN

we are not yet MAN...........till that WORD has transformed our heart and mind

we are "becoming" .......in a state of arriving...........which is why Paul explains all before the cross (that place we become one with the WORD), is dung

dung helps things grow and that has been the job of our ego for 6000 years; to develop MAN through the dung of ego

when you eat the fruit on the tree that grew because of the dung along with all the other substances (sunlight, water, seed) you don't realize how much the dung contributed to making it a juicy fruit

but nobody wants to eat the dung except maybe the dung beatles (they love to roll it around like most people on the forums lolol)

Respond to this message   

Kate
(Login kateothelamp)

in our actions toward our fellow human beings.

August 18 2012, 11:49 AM 

Matthew 25:34-45 Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.

Then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?

The King will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.

They also will answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?

He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.
******************************************************************************************

James 2:14-18 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, Go in peace; keep warm and well fed, but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

But someone will say, You have faith; I have deeds.

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
*****************************************************************************************

Luke 6:27-36 But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."
*****************************************************************************************

Love is faith in action. Christ is in our hearts, and is revealed in our actions.

Respond to this message   

(Login Harpazo)

what does it mean

August 18 2012, 12:29 PM 

what does it mean

one of these little ones

or least of these?

Respond to this message   

Kate
(Login kateothelamp)

these are passages I take at face value

August 18 2012, 2:28 PM 

They mean exactly what they say; I don't read hidden or esoteric meanings into this.

The least of these are the ones that we, as a society, regard the least -- the poor, the needy, the homeless, the outcasts, the physically and mentally disabled, the elderly, widows, orphans, foster kids, people in prison, illegal immigrants, people in other countries who are barely surviving war, famine, sickness. The socially awkward, shy person at work or school whom nobody befriends. People who are older than us, younger than us, a different religion, a different nationality, a different race. These are the people we want to ignore, we want to whitewash over, we want to sweep under the rug and pretend they don't exist. These are the people who make us feel guilty for not being grateful for all we have. These are the people we might not feel comfortable around, the people we don't want to spend our time and money and effort on.

These people we tend to ignore, whether we like it or not, are our brothers and sisters. And we ARE our brothers' keepers. There is only so much each of us can do -- but each one of us, every single day, has the opportunity to show the love of Christ to another human being, one of the least of these, his brothers and sisters. Our brothers and sisters.

Respond to this message   

(Login Harpazo)

ok thank you:)

August 18 2012, 6:49 PM 

Thank you Kate:)

I believe every scripture has an esoteric as well as natural explanation but the natural ones are not edifying till one understands the "ROOT" explanation first; then the manifestation makes much more sense:

in that case the least of these would be like when Jesus said "John is the greatest prophet ever born to woman, but the 'least in the kingdom is greater than he":

Dichotomies are never ending in the Bible.

I discern the least in the Kingdom is the one who has entered while those who are not at "least" the least, haven't entered yet so they aren't really brothers or sisters.........unless one is also outside the Kingdom.......then everyone outside is your brother and sister...for sure since you are all outside:

If we do it to the least of these as we do to Jesus it is because we are doing it to one who is IN THE KINGDOM hence he is "joined to Jesus Christ as one spirit" and he is no longer without.......

how easy then is it to recognize one of these "little ones"??

the ones who ENTER into the Kingdom as a child which is the only way one can ENTER?

I think the ego in man spends a lot of time trying to make the ego righteous instead of understanding that the SOUL has to RISE above the ego to be saved out of it

out of the world in other words which is always egoisticlly understood

the church just doesn't preach that message but the time is here........it must happen that the church (soul and mother, brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ) RISES to enter the Kingdom

this is the true meaning of the RAPTURE

here the man-child enters...........and is joined to 'Christ' to sit with him till his enemies are made his footstool

the Bible has a definate order I have been trying to explain for 20 years

thats a LOT OF time that little one in me has been leading my soul to also enter in

the NEW MAN in Christ is no longer a little one.......he has grown in stature to include the whole world into my heart........

I pray for all Jews, Catholics, protestants, every religion and even for the whole world.........and all the creatures and mother earth herself.........

the fathers house is a house of prayer because thats what we are supposed to do here

not take credit for what we do but recognize the one who both wills and does in us and pray to this one whose HOUSE WE ARE........

heart=Man=HOUSE of God:

Respond to this message   

Kate
(Login kateothelamp)

we have different views of scripture

August 19 2012, 3:08 AM 

y: I believe every scripture has an esoteric as well as natural explanation but the natural ones are not edifying till one understands the "ROOT" explanation first; then the manifestation makes much more sense:

I understand. We have a different view of scripture, then.

I see the Bible as a collection of books, written over thousands of years, by many different authors. There is history, legend, poetry, spiritual teaching, biographies, philosophy...a lot of it good and valid, and some of it not. I see it as many other religious texts from religions all over the world, from all cultures -- man's attempt to describe and to know God.

I try to follow the teachings of Jesus the best I can. I agree with the teachings of Paul and the other New Testament writers as long as those teachings are harmonious with what Jesus taught. That is the essential measuring stick for me -- and not everything else in the NT meets that criteria. And I pick and choose specific scripture that speaks to me throughout the rest of the Bible...and not everything does. I find no value, esoteric or otherwise, in a story that claims God commanded the Israelites to slaughter babies, or in similar stories. Once I stopped trying to force myself believe the entire Bible is a magic book that is infallible and inerrant, once I stopped trying to believe that it is a reliable history or science book, then I was finally able to appreciate all of the good and wonderful and wise words that are in those pages.

I would agree with you that some scripture has an esoteric explanation, a gnostic point of view, but I just don't see that in the majority of the text. Some scripture holds no meaning or value for me at all, and some is just very straightforward and to the point -- no hidden meanings, no interpretation is needed.

Respond to this message   

(Login Harpazo)

if you feel qualified to discern which is true and which is not

August 19 2012, 9:20 AM 

if you decide which is true and which is not, why do YOU need anything?

maybe the whole thing is a lie?

if one decides that the scriptures are true only to the extent that they already understand them, they don't need them:

the WORD is for a heart transformation and renewing ones mind

not for looking for evidence that one is right already and doesn't need anything but what they already believe:

Respond to this message   

Kate
(Login kateothelamp)

we all do, yvonne.

August 19 2012, 12:22 PM 

Every single one of us decides what we believe is true and what we believe is not true. Even if what someone believes is that the Bible is inerrant and infallible, they decided that.

And it's really more belief than decision. I have said this before, and it definitely applies here: we don't choose what we believe. We either believe it or we don't. We can choose to read, study, discuss, ponder, speculate...but true belief is an internal thing, on a visceral level. Especially spiritual beliefs, which are about things that are intangible, unproven, and without hard evidence. Our beliefs do change throughout our lives, but we aren't choosing to change them -- they evolve on their own based on our experiences.

There are certain things I believe about God -- who God is, what God is like, what our relationship to God should be, and what God wants from us. When I read some things in the Bible, they felt...wrong. Like driving the wrong way on a one way street. Like fingernails on a chalkboard. They went against everything I deeply believe about God. I kept being told, by the church I was in and by others, that the Bible was the ultimate truth. That it was inerrant and infallible, that it was sacred, that it was God's message to us, and I was not to question any of it. Funny, come to think of it...the Fundamentalists said something similar to what you just did: how can I presume to pick and choose what I think is true? I might as well throw the whole thing out?

Why? If you read something in the newspaper you disagree with, do you decide you can't ever trust a newspaper again and refuse to read them? If you find a book in the library that is awful, does that mean there are no valuable books on the shelves at all?

One day I ran across a passage that I simply could not accept, a story that said God commanded his people to slaughter another tribe of people, specifically including all of the children and babies. That story was a major turning point for me -- I could not make myself believe that God would do that. Now I don't know how you handle that. Fundamentalists say, "Well, we don't always understand the ways of God, but if it's in the Bible it's true -- and killing those children and babies was a righteous and holy act because God told them to do it." Maybe the way you handle it is to find some sort of hidden, esoteric meaning in the slaughter of the Amalekites.

For me...I just realized at that point that the Bible is written by human beings, and it was human beings who killed all those people, and then wrote after the fact that God told them to do it. How many wars, murders, atrocities, and injustices over the ages have people committed and then blamed God?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - what would Jesus say to the Churches of Today?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement