The QBasic Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads     Search

QB64 has to have the old stuff before any new stuff including the IDE.

by Clippy (Login burger2227)
R

To get a following it as to do the "basics" first. FB had many people contributing to the project, which means too many chiefs and not enough indians. FB was supposed to be 100% compatable but moved on to accomodate gamers instead.

Since Galleon has been doing his project alone, he makes the decisions without an argument except bu the users.

Delaying QB64 bugs fixes, updates and completion of the basics is just making a lot of users give up! Some guy named "stylin"(LOL) wants LINUS done too. If they want to hurry the project up, then we should all press for that. Notepad is good enough for me.

QB64 will have everything that FB has eventually. Including an ability to add Libraries and ASM. But how many more years do we have to wait?
I say NOT MANY or I'll go to FB just to piss em off!

Ted

Posted on Nov 19, 2009, 2:32 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Re: QB64 has to have the old stuff before any new stuff including the IDE.Laanan Fisher on Nov 19
 FB people came here to ridicule QB64 2 years ago.Clippy on Nov 19
  Re: FB people came here to ridicule QB64 2 years ago.Laanan Fisher on Nov 19
   * Not true! They were told to quit by Vic....Clippy on Nov 19
Internet-Addictionkattysss on Mar 27
 * New QB64 version released with File error fixes and OPEN COM.Clippy on Mar 28
  * New QB64 update to version 0.83 but it reports it as 0.82. June 8.Clippy on Jun 11

Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast