Respond to this messageReturn to Index!
Original Message
  • A BETTER EFFORT...
    • COOGSUPERFAN (no login)
      Posted Nov 5, 2005 11:28 AM

by the Ice...no doubt. Though still out-chanced and definitely pushed around a lot (thanks for educating me on your "youth movement", it makes a lot more sense now) they hung in there a did a fair amount of damage coming off of strong cycles. They play a fine team game. It is nice to be able to match up against a team where you don't see the same two lines over and over and over again. Both tenders looked great but we lacked finish on some very easy put-ins again. Nice moves by the snipers in the shootout but I still haven't figured out why Mahovsky got a chance when he still had "time to serve" for his "crimes".

Sure wish we had the opportunity to play the Ice more since they are in the division, and we all need some more home-bred rivalries. I guess we can't see you here until the playoffs but I promise to visit you again for a little razzin' on the 19th of Nov.

By the way. Doesn't the format of this board frustrate you a little bit? How do you respond to a certain post within a thread?

GOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)