<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index!  

A BETTER EFFORT...

November 5 2005 at 11:28 AM
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

by the Ice...no doubt. Though still out-chanced and definitely pushed around a lot (thanks for educating me on your "youth movement", it makes a lot more sense now) they hung in there a did a fair amount of damage coming off of strong cycles. They play a fine team game. It is nice to be able to match up against a team where you don't see the same two lines over and over and over again. Both tenders looked great but we lacked finish on some very easy put-ins again. Nice moves by the snipers in the shootout but I still haven't figured out why Mahovsky got a chance when he still had "time to serve" for his "crimes".

Sure wish we had the opportunity to play the Ice more since they are in the division, and we all need some more home-bred rivalries. I guess we can't see you here until the playoffs but I promise to visit you again for a little razzin' on the 19th of Nov.

By the way. Doesn't the format of this board frustrate you a little bit? How do you respond to a certain post within a thread?

GOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BJHunnicutt
(no login)

Re: A BETTER EFFORT...

November 5 2005, 2:01 PM 

Good to hear the boys got a passing grade this time.

I would also enjoy seeing your PG Cougs in our town more often, having somewhat of an emotional attachment with two married children there as well as having lived in the level 4 bio-hazard city off and on for five years.

Still have some very good friends in PG.

Your team has had some brutal times over the past several seasons and it's good to see them in the thick of things this time...albeit early.

One son in law (his brother once played for the Cougs) got upset with the team and swore he'd never go back...so who was at last night's game and would't stop calling on his cell phone...that is of course 'til the skills contest err...the shootout was decided, at which point the phone here went quiet.

Hope for the Coug's and their fans he's indicitive of the team's following returning.

Other than the size of the opening posts in a string not fitting my screen and the lack of spell check, the site is not that tough to navigate and interact in.
To address a specific post one can simply use the posters handle in the caption, that is of course if the one your replying to isn't by one of several "anonymous" posters who frequent the board.

Thanks for the visiting our little forum. BJ

Current Topic - A BETTER EFFORT...  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement