<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
John Hatch
(Login JohnSantaClaws)

A Large Measure of Agreement

March 28 2016, 10:59 AM 

I couldn't agree more about the T20 prospects, Stu.

Having Joe Root would be ideal, of course, but the thought of supplementing Rashid, Willey and Plunkett with Williamson, Head and Bairstow made me think that Yorkshire really ought to get through to the finals this year.

I thereupon bought a ticket with a good view (before they all went) for Edgbaston on Saturday 20 July. I shall then drive up to Robin Hood's Bay on Sunday, and spend a couple of nights on the cliff top, before coming down to Scarborough for Tuesday 23 August when the match against Notts begins.

I hope that someone will bring these points to the attention of the players so that they know what is required of them.

Leg Glance
(Login legglance)

Re: A Large Measure of Agreement

March 28 2016, 11:38 AM 

I feel sure your ticket purchase and travel arrangements will form the basis of Dizzy's pre-season motivational message to the team JH happy.gif

On a serious note I hope that you will be seeing Yorkshire on the 20th of AUGUST

On paper we certainly have the resource but, as ever, a great deal of good fortune is also needed to win the T20 cricket lottery.

This message has been edited by legglance on Mar 28, 2016 11:39 AM

Dwight_Schrute
(Login Dwight_Schrute)

Re: MCC v the Champions

April 21 2017, 2:08 PM 

You ok John?

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk