<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Some pictures from the final day at Southampton

September 4 2016 at 11:00 AM
EastCoastExile  (Login EastCoastExile)

A few pictures from the last day. Disappointing weather but probably saw more cricket than I feared was likely. Attractive ground and nice to see some county cricket on a Saturday for a change.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125214322@N07/sets/72157670175023183

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: Some pictures from the final day at Southampton

September 4 2016, 11:14 AM 

Thanks. Some great shots and my favourite is our opening bowlers skipping along arm in arm like a newly married couple

Phil
(Login PB123)

September 4 2016, 11:20 AM 

Thanks very much for sharing always enjoy seeing your photos as well as DM's. Appreciated.

EastCoastExile
(Login EastCoastExile)

September 4 2016, 12:02 PM 

Thanks ThirdUmpire.
Yes I am not sure what was going on there. The two of them were gesturing to what I assume was the press box at the Hilton hotel end and then marched arm in arm smiling.

(Login SoftHandApproach)

September 5 2016, 12:50 AM 

Yes indeed. Mrs Soft just asked me why I (literally) LOL'd.

I tried to explain I'd just seen a picture of two of England's finest exponents of seam bowling (apparently) romantically entwined.

She didn't understand.

Come to think of it, neither did I.

marsker
(Login marskeman)

September 5 2016, 1:11 AM 

boring answer from radio commentary. the yorkshire players had spotted the bride and groom appear in the hotel adjoining the ground.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk