<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ryan Sidebottom signs 1 year Contract.

September 19 2016 at 9:00 AM

Matthew  (Login matthefish2002)

Felt a bit frustrated yesterday with the team news v Middlesex but logged onto my twitter account (9 Followers) and saw that Ryan Sidebottom has signed for the 2017 season. Really good news, my favourite player of the last couple of seasons.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: Ryan Sidebottom signs 1 year Contract.

September 19 2016, 11:23 AM 

Some positive news to boost morale and team spirit.

Although the rest of the seam attack must wonder when one of the bowling slots will be freed up!

Old Feller
(Login Old_Feller2)

September 19 2016, 11:30 AM 

The likelihood is he won't be fit enough to play all championship games similar to this year, however his "automatic" replacement David Willey is probably going to be unavailable due to ECB rules when we need him.
However, I am pleased with this news.

This message has been edited by Old_Feller2 on Sep 19, 2016 11:31 AM

Seadog73
(Login Seadog73)

September 19 2016, 11:52 AM 

This is the best news we've had for what feels like weeks.

(Login dpressed)

September 19 2016, 12:48 PM 

Any truth in the rumour that Ryan has been told to rest to get over the stress of signing a new contract?

I may have started this rumour

JG
(Login _JG_)

September 19 2016, 10:58 PM 

Good news. I know he won't be able to play every game, but judging by this season he'll be as effective as ever in those that he can.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk