<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Andrew Gale: It's time to take stock

October 1 2016 at 3:02 PM

WRF  (Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

Today's Yorkshire Post has an item by Andrew Gale, "It's time to take stock after a draining season"

Well worth a read.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mart
(Login Wharfester)

Re: Andrew Gale: It's time to take stock

October 1 2016, 7:05 PM 

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/andrew-gale-it-s-time-to-take-stock-after-a-draining-championship-season-1-8157415

Well I for one hope he rests well and gets his batting mojo back - we need the continuity!

CaravanShaker
(Login CaravanShaker)

Re: Andrew Gale: It's time to take stock

October 3 2016, 8:54 AM 

Can the YP not run to a ghost writer?

Single sentence paragraphs with no connection.

peter
(Login wakefieldfan)

andrew gale

October 3 2016, 1:09 PM 

one poor season is no reason for retirement Andrew is not just a batsman but the captain , and he is strong enough to drop himself if in poor form I for one hopes he keeps going for next season .

Sid
(Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

Re: andrew gale

October 3 2016, 7:52 PM 

I'm also pro-Gale. Would be foolish to change coach and captain at the same time. Gale has been fundamental to our success. Assuming he can sort out his back problem during the close season, he's got the ability to get enough runs to justify his place as a batsman.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk