<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Paul Farbrace interview & Wombwell visit

October 26 2016 at 11:46 AM
Cricket Yorkshire  (Login cricketyorkshire)

Morning, my interview with England assistant coach Paul Farbrace may be of interest to WRF visitors.
Plenty covered including the vacant YCCC coach role & his take on Bairstow's unavailability for Lord's.
He's speaking this Thursday evening at Wombwell Cricket Lovers Society, if you want to go along to listen.
http://cricketyorkshire.com/paul-farbrace-on-yorkshire-and-england/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Cricket Yorkshire
(Login cricketyorkshire)

Attendance

October 28 2016, 10:02 AM 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read the interview with Paul Farbrace, it's been one of the most popular articles of the year within the first 24hrs of it going live.
Just as importantly, it helped promote Paul speaking at Wombwell and I hear attendance was 75+ which is great news for the Society so if you went along, I hope you enjoyed the evening.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk