<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Old Feller
(Login Old_Feller2)

Re: Extra's

November 13 2016, 10:50 AM 

One can only imagine Blackpool Tyke's thoughts on the timing of the declaration.
Still whatever the result a much improved performance on what might have been after Bangladesh.

(Login DaveMorton)

November 13 2016, 1:26 PM 

ALL the TV and radio pundits agreed with the timing of the declaration. You don't sweat blood for 4 days only to throw it all away on a quixotic gesture on day 5. Not in the first test.

Adil got Man o' t' Match too. Our batting is fine (Yorkshire, I mean). We need to find a spinner, and Rafiq is not the (Championship) answer, nor Carver. Did anyone see Logan in 2016? I imagine he would have been doing A levels, like Fisher.

(Login ThirdUmpire)

November 13 2016, 2:12 PM 

I think they had to pick hales and Compton as at the time Hameed had not made his debut for Lancashire.

Yes he looks made for test cricket but agree he needs to show ability on a variety of tracks and show ability against real pace in Australia or South Africa

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk