<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

The new 2017 season shirts

November 15 2016 at 9:32 PM
Kevin Owens  (Login kevinowens)

Opinions on the new shorts for the upcoming season. I for one love the new T20 shirt.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Re: The new 2017 season shirts

November 16 2016, 8:53 AM 

No opinion on the shorts!

I do like the T20 shirt and hope kit sales help to bring in lots of much needed money to the club.

Alas I'm one of those people who just can't bring myself to wear replica kits. A deep and life inhibiting conservatism I just can't shake off.

A YCCC umbrella, a Leeds United scarf and a Rhino's car sticker is as far as I go.

Idle Man
(Login Idle_man)

November 16 2016, 9:10 AM 

I'd love to buy some of the shorts for those balmy late nights watching 4 day day/night cricket in the top of the football stand.

For football: woolly 'bobble' hat, rosette and rattle of course. Cricket: flat cap, thermos, sandwich box.

Fraisse10
(Login Fraisse10)

November 16 2016, 10:23 AM 

I'm simply very happy to have just picked up a club Members tie from the time I was a member (early 1980s). So much nicer than the current one.

Mind, that was when most in the pavilion wore ties, which I don't suppose is still the case: the current tie certainly is no incentive to.

I don't get wearing sports shirts if you're not playing for a team, but each to their own and the money is welcome if it funds good players and facilities.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk