<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

2016 season photos - done!

November 17 2016 at 4:06 PM

Dave Morton  (Login DaveMorton)

I have finally completed my season's Collection, which can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/collections/72157667213320856/

This includes an Album (Players 2016) which features all the Yorkshire lads who played Championship cricket, plus one or two who didn't, plus a nice portrait of Jason Gillespie, plus a selection of cricketers from other counties who impressed me.

That's 42 photos in total, plus a few facts and figures for each player, and can be found here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/albums/72157672455627733 (as well as in the above-mentioned Collection.)

If you spot any factual errors or typos, or anything wrong, perhaps you'll let me know. It's almost impossible to produce something like this error-free.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

alex
(Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

Re: 2016 season photos - done!

November 17 2016, 7:08 PM 

A tour de force. Proof that excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort. Thanks, Dave.
""

Seadog73
(Login Seadog73)

November 17 2016, 9:08 PM 

Great shot of Plunkett smashing the leather off the ball! I really enjoyed these, great work.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

November 17 2016, 10:23 PM 

Thanks for the kind remarks. Three things I forgot to say:

1. I have 'randomised' the order of the photos in the Players 2016 set, and will continue to do so, from time to time.

2. You can click on an opened image to see it full size, and most of them are good enough to be viewed this way. (Perhaps depends on the resolution of your monitor.)

3. All my images may be freely downloaded.

WR_Metcalfe
(Login WR_Metcalfe)

November 18 2016, 1:44 PM 

Thank you for these. I had to set the one of Brooks knocking the stumps out of the ground as my background!

Leg Glance
(Login legglance)

November 19 2016, 12:24 PM 

Another epic effort Dave and, following the links to your other pics,led me to visit S.Africa and undertake a first ever safari which will definitely not be the last.

Many thanks. One of the many things I look forward to seeing appear on the forum.

I used to use the Kane williamson slip catch v Lancs as my screensaver. Now it's one of my own from Newlands from the Valentine's Day ODI earlier this year

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk