<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: South Yorkshire Hijack

November 24 2016, 10:01 AM 

Yes true Marsker. John moved around a few clubs I seem to recall but never on same side as me!

He may have started at Redcar I think.

marsker
(Login marskeman)

Re: South Yorkshire Hijack

November 24 2016, 10:17 AM 

John was a marske junior in a very good team. From memory Neil Nicholson, Tony bell, Paul Jarvis all around that time.

Saltburn senior
(Login Saltburnsenior)

Re:South Yorkshire Hijack

November 24 2016, 11:49 AM 

Both Ian and John were, I think, products of the Marske juniors set-up. I believe Ian (also a fellow 'Mariner') remained at Marske until he began a teaching career in Lancs.
In addition to Marske, John played a couple of seasons at Saltburn and subsequently Redcar before he too left the area.
Third Umpire - I was a playing member of Saltburn between 1981-1993, originally in the 1st XI and ultimately in the 3rd XI. Happy days !

(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: Re:South Yorkshire Hijack

November 24 2016, 5:35 PM 

Yes Marske juniors were pretty strong and my misfortune to be in same year group as them!

This message has been edited by ThirdUmpire on Nov 25, 2016 5:50 AM

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk