<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Yorkshire Academy interview with Richard Damms

December 1 2016 at 6:31 PM
Cricket Yorkshire  (Login cricketyorkshire)

Evening...I saw a post a while back enquiring about the squad situation with Yorkshire Academy for 2016/17.
Hopefully this interview with Richard Damms answers some of those points and is of interest on here:
http://cricketyorkshire.com/yorkshire-academy/
Thanks, John

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Me4791
(Login Me4791)

Academy

December 2 2016, 7:18 AM 

Thanks for this.I was the one who did the original post.Mosun Hussain good enough for England U19 a bit back but not good enough to get a pro contract.That can't happen too often.

(Login Pyrahtechnics)

Pyrahtechnics

December 3 2016, 8:25 PM 

Unless if Mosun has secured another club or is pursuing a different career path, I find it most surprising to release a batsman with youth international credentials and still 19 years old. Especially with the chronic lack of batting options at 2nd xi level, surely Mosun is worth keeping for another year at least.

Me4791
(Login Me4791)

Hussain

December 3 2016, 8:51 PM 

Damms indicates he hasn't kicked on. He first played for the 2nd XI in 2012 when he was just 15. By 2016 he was no closer to a first team spot than back then really.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk