<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: Sir Geoffrey

December 11 2016, 10:36 AM 

Thank god for DRS in this series in India otherwise Bairstow would have been sawn off twice by the useless Oxenford and the ridiculous antics of the keeper.

Botham thinks the other guy Erasmus is the best in the world and he's only in the middle due to Reiffels injury. Botham clearly watches no test cricket unless England are playing or he would see Kettlebrough make his assertion look wrong.

Botham also wondered why Root did not review his lbw. Replays showed it was out so perhaps Root out in the middle knows better. If he had used a review and wasted it then Bairstow could well have been shafted if he had no reviews left

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

December 11 2016, 6:37 PM 

Lot of unfair and illegal pressure being put on the umpires from lunatic appeals. The match referee may well issue some silly little fines after the game that won't worry anybody.

Pity there's no sin-bin in cricket, perhaps 30 minutes playing without a wicket keeper and/or captain might cool things down a little.

Another morning wondering if it will be over when I get up half-way through the afternoon session. I'll be very surprised if it's still going.

(Login matthefish2002)

December 12 2016, 8:56 AM 

Woke up at 5.45am and quickly put the TV to find out it was already over. We have been thoroughly outplayed again.
Every touring team have struggled in India lately and I thought the schedule has done us no favours so not really sure what says about the England cricket team overall.
Think some of the selections have been strange and we are very weak in the spinning department.

(Login Jacobus24)

December 12 2016, 9:08 AM 

They've already had plenty of rest so they have no excuses.

Martin
(Login Martinh00)

Bayliss under pressure?

December 12 2016, 11:04 AM 

Suspect the answer is not yet but some would say that his initial impact in the home series v Australia may well have been less to do with him and more to do with Moores and Farbrace. Since then his record has been patchy to say the least. How much of the ODI/T20 improvements are really about Farbrace I wonder?

jonathon11
(Login jonathon11)

test match IND VS ENG

December 17 2016, 5:05 PM 

I think KL RAHUL is better than M VIJAY

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk