<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

No news on injuries

April 5 2017 at 1:31 PM
Stu  (Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

Fingers crossed that it is no news is good news re our injured players.

Would not fancy our chances against Hampshire without Siddy, Brooks, Plunkett, Rashid, Willey & Fisher all being injured or unavailable come Friday

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tom
(Login whiterosetom)

Re: No news on injuries

April 5 2017, 2:41 PM 

I'm afraid it looks as though Brooks is out for a few weeks yet. I think the Yorkshire Post confirmed that neither Sidebottom or Plunkett will be available and the York press says the same about Sidebottom but is more hopeful about Plunkett.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/15196268.Yorkshire_wait_for_scan_results_on_Plunkett_injury/

Willey and Fisher both played some 2nd XI cricket against Notts so i'm not sure if the will be fit but from the article above it seems not.

If they aren't we will have Bresnan, Patterson, Rafiq. I would assume Coad and Shaw would be favourites for the other seamer positions having played the university match but there's always Rhodes. Assuming the worst of the injury situation I would go for.

Lyth
Lees
Handscombe
Ballance
Leaning
Bresnan
Rhodes
Hodd
Rafiq
Patterson
Coad

Plunkett for Rhodes if fit.

This message has been edited by whiterosetom on Apr 5, 2017 3:10 PM

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: No news on injuries

April 5 2017, 4:54 PM 

No news about anything, really, an information black hole, the official site - which would have been my one major moan, had I received my members' survey.

The thing I value most, is being a member of one of the greatest clubs on earth, on the field, where it matters.

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Media day

April 5 2017, 7:31 PM 

Media day today so I suppose they felt they should leave something for the media to report in't papers tomorrow.

I think Plunkett must be pretty close to being fit, but is he close enough!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk