<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hampshire photos

April 8 2017 at 9:04 AM

Dave Morton  (Login DaveMorton)

I've posted some photos on Flickr from day 1. Won't quite manage the whole day before departing for day 2. Ballance's century and Coad's bowling will have to wait.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/albums

And I'll post again on WRF when photo-set is complete at the end of the match.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WRF
(Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

Re: Hampshire photos

April 8 2017, 5:48 PM 

Thanks, Dave. As always some compelling photos. Have you ever thought about putting together a calendar?

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

April 8 2017, 7:39 PM 

I've THOUGHT about it, Alex. Even looked into it. A bit.

WS55
(Login WibseySimon55)

April 9 2017, 12:03 AM 

What? Like Calendar Girls? Naked guest appearances by members of the White Rose Forum?
Wouldn't sell.

(Login ExiledinNotts)

April 9 2017, 9:45 AM 

Thanks for sharing appreciated. I commented on Friday Hampshires whites were the whitest I've seen in many a day.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

April 13 2017, 9:28 AM 

Photos now complete, too damn many of them. There's a pretty gruesome action sequence of the Lyth dropped catch - sorry, Adam.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/albums/72157679080814593

And Simon, I did once do a Calendar Boys photo-shoot for Sedgley Park RUFC, which I found faintly embarrassing, though there was nothing too explicit. Made some money for the club, though.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk