<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pictures from Yorkshire v Hampshire Days 1 and 2

April 9 2017 at 12:10 PM
EastCoastExile  (Login EastCoastExile)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125214322@N07/albums/72157682376569405

More pictures from Headingley - Days 1 and 2. Cold for much of the first day, but yesterday was perfect.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WS55
(Login WibseySimon55)

Re: Pictures from Yorkshire v Hampshire Days 1 and 2

April 9 2017, 4:17 PM 

Very nice set of pictures of Ben Coad; catches the mood of his performance, and teammates' pleasure.

In 4988 (ball in both hands) he really looks as if he means business. (4998 not so good -- too much resemblance to Gareth from The Office).

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: Pictures from Yorkshire v Hampshire Days 1 and 2

April 10 2017, 9:51 AM 

Nice set, ECE, as always. I've faved the one Simon likes. I spent about half an hour trying to catch Bed Coad's face, as he rarely looks up as he walks back to his mark. You have captured the moment perfectly, the concentration, the determination. I'll see how mine turn out when I get round to editing them, Tuesday, probably.

I've also got day 3, which may not be to the taste of some!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk