<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Home advantage in ODI's

April 10 2017 at 7:31 PM
Guest  (Login youlesy15)

As part of my dissertation thesis I'm looking at cricket fans perceptions of what causes a home advantage in ODI's matches. Please could you fill out short online survey (link posted below) which should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Just copy and past the link into your web browser. Any questions feel free to reply to this post.

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0OEbH0oRv8hH2Lz

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Re: Home advantage in ODI's

April 10 2017, 9:10 PM 

Very short and sweet. Gave it my best. Good luck

Seadog73
(Login Seadog73)

April 11 2017, 12:05 AM 

I completed it. We seem to get quite a few of these cricket themed dissertations. I obviously did the wrong degree!

WRF
(Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

April 11 2017, 12:55 AM 

Based on the many positive emails we get, the WRF members appear to have a reputation for being both serious cricket fans and very knowledgeable and informed punters and analysts. I for one am very happy to help students and researchers with their work.

Curiously, the club has shown no inclination whatsoever to utilize the obvious expertise that plays out here every day - on what has become a three million plus page views a year forum. Indeed, no one from the club has communicated with the WRF for several years now; and that despite the fact the club has hired yet another new communications and marketing person in Treve Whitford. Go figure!

Alex
""

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk