<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Can anyone help

April 19 2017 at 1:52 AM
littleoldme.  (Login littleoldme.)

I am looking for a photo of Peter Handscomb in his Yorkshire shirt. About 6 by 4 inch. If you have seen his photo in any of the local newspapers or your a photogragher yourself , please get in touch. A small fee will be paid for your trouble.I have a Yorkshire CCC memorabilia collection minus Mr Handscomb!
A Buchan

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login dswithy)

Re: Can anyone help

April 19 2017, 7:05 AM 

Yes I have one I found it online on a website called zimbio
If you type his name in you will find some of handscomb wearing a Yorkshire shirt

David and

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: Can anyone help

April 19 2017, 7:32 AM 

I have taken several photos of him, last two matches. All on Flickr. Example:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/33729097490/in/album-72157682722538625/

This is an action photo, but you can see his face, Yorkshire shirt and White Rose helmet. Free to download, no fee necessary! - all you need is a printer, and the quality of the photo should be good enough to get a small print of Handscomb without the other two players, if that's what you want.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk