<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Pyrahtechnics
(Login Pyrahtechnics)

Re: One-Day Cup | Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire at Trend Bridge (Match Thread)

April 29 2017, 9:21 PM 

"Watch out for Livingstone - this man is a talent."

More like Ken Livingstone when our England bowlers get going

Dewsburian
(Login Dewsburian)

April 29 2017, 10:02 PM 

Sorry to have missed you, Steve. I went for my ritual roam round the Oxfam bookshop at lunchtime and my tour after the interval included everywhere but the upper Radcliffe Road stand. I've emailed you.
In the end, I was a bit puzzled by Notts today. They looked a reasonably strong side on paper but their performance was definitely lacklustre. I wonder if the Second Division has robbed them of their competitive edge? Plunkett and Bresnan gave Notts far more problems than Broad and Ball gave Yorkshire. And Pattinson looked positively shell-shocked after Adam Lyth set about him.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

April 29 2017, 10:55 PM 

What a great day. Notts stuffed and finished just in time for me to get to Cas to see them stuff Wigan. Another 1/2 hour and I would have missed the Cas match.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk