<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Televised games

June 6 2017 at 6:31 PM
Stu  (Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

The Yorks v Surrey match is on SKY, and the semi-final, if we get there, v Worcestershire is also on SKY.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Re: Televised games

June 6 2017, 6:39 PM 

Excellent, got my ticket but might take an extended tea break in the Oak.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

June 6 2017, 7:04 PM 

It is good that it is on Sky, then if there is any rain around on the day, then those with Sky can sit at home instead of sitting in the rain for maybe 3 or 4 hrs waiting for a start.

As far as I am aware, there is no reserve day.

Twelfth Mab
(Login twelthman)

June 6 2017, 10:00 PM 

Dare I say, at the risk of upsetting those with tickets, I would happily take a wash out, assuming we would progress as the higher placed team in the group!

Pyrahtechnics
(Login Pyrahtechnics)

June 7 2017, 1:40 AM 

According to Rule 21.9 in the Royal London One Day Cup playing conditions, a bowl out takes place if both sides don't bat a minimum of 20 overs in the knockout stages.

(Login matthefish2002)

June 7 2017, 9:04 AM 

Please do not put a curse on this game talking about wash outs!
Took the day off work and looking forward to it, although I think I would make Surrey favourites.
Already had a look on the Worcestershire website and tickets for the Semi are £30 with no concessions which seems a bit steep. Will have a think about it if we beat Surrey.

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

June 7 2017, 9:54 AM 

Think this months disposable income is going on a few days at Lords so will watch the semi, if we are in it or not, on TV.

Can't really blame Worcestershire with their small ground from trying to fill it with full paying adults. They do offer a £5 discount to members and half price for under 17's.

£30 does seem a bit on the steep side though and doubt the local OAP supporters will be any too chuffed.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk