<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dwight_Schrute
(Login Dwight_Schrute)

Re: Tom Kohler-Cadmore

June 22 2017, 7:08 PM 

Alot thought at the time we had taken the cheap option, Alibor.

marsker
(Login marskeman)

June 22 2017, 7:29 PM 

I would rather have Gale. the way Rhodes threw his toys out of the pram and. Banished his player for the season showed a seriously flawed character.

Seadog73
(Login Seadog73)

June 22 2017, 7:29 PM 

Judging his handling of the Kohler-Cadmore affair, I wouldn't want Rhodes anywhere near the club.

Alibor
(Login Alibor2)

June 22 2017, 8:29 PM 

We need coach with some fire, not someone laid back and lacking inspiration and tactical acumen. Too cosy a set up at present.

Tyke1950
(Login Tyke1950)

June 22 2017, 8:48 PM 

Gale may have his shortcomings but in his career so far, I've never thought of him as laid back or lacking fire!

(Login Seadog73)

June 22 2017, 9:37 PM 

If I was prone to criticising a bloke who captained us to two championships, which I'm not, I'd say Gale probably has too much fire in his belly at times.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

June 23 2017, 12:59 AM 

According to the Derbyshire site, TKC got 230 today, to go with his first innings 22.
Jack Leaning's match stats were 76* and 112*.

Dave
(Login rognumber)

June 23 2017, 6:39 AM 

Was TKC Innings against proper bowling anyone know? On paper looks impressive with 10 sixes
Saw this on Derbyshire site where they have the up-to-date final scoreboard and report. Not so yet on YCCC site- any administrator from there reading this pls take note ....

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

June 23 2017, 8:11 AM 

Scorecard so you can judge whether the opposition was any good.

Looks like they are at least trying to make an opener of him.

http://cricket.derbyshireccc.com/scoresheets/22june-yorkSEC.htm

Tyke1950
(Login Tyke1950)

June 23 2017, 8:15 AM 

Well done K.C.
I'm not sure what else Jack Leaning could have done to assert his claim to a place in the team. (Only saying.)

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

June 23 2017, 12:26 PM 

The Derbyshire attack comprised a trio of big, raw-boned, fast-medium bowlers - amongst whom Cotton is a giant - and a pretty ordinary off-spinner. Cork might have bowled in the second innings, but didn't in the first, at least while I was there.

The big quick lads looked a handful on the first day, a fresh pitch, when Leaning batted particularly well. Yorkshire then toiled all day 2 on a featherbed and, I suspect, it would have been the same on day 3, which I did not attend.

So Leaning's first innings 70-odd would have been more valuable than his hundred, and K-C's 200 was on a flat pitch in a dead game....but he scored it and the others didn't, Tattersall, Rhodes, etc. Perhaps, in the circumstances, it meant more to him and to Leaning.

(Login KennyShovel)

June 24 2017, 4:00 PM 

Playing for Driffield against Yorkshire Academy today. Just out for 49, trying to hit his 6th six in an over.

Phil
(Login PhiltheYorkshirefan)

June 26 2017, 7:35 PM 

Looked in very good form today. in the first match, he got 94 I think after about 12 overs. He was in for about 10 of those. Second match he got i'd imagine high 20's.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk