<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Research Project on Sports events and Cricket - Participants for Interview required

June 11 2017 at 2:16 PM
Jason  (Login JasonB74)

Hi All

I'm Jason and I'm currently studying a Masters degree in Sports Events Management at Leeds Beckett University.

To conclude my course I am conducting a research project on the topic of the impacts of TV on sports events from a consumer perspective in the UK, in particular cricket. I am currently putting together a review of existing literature, and then the next stage is to conduct primary research which will involve interviewing some stakeholders within the field, and in particular people who attend sporting and cricket events, or simply view them on TV, or do both !

I am looking to conduct interviews in person in July and am interested in the viewpoints of fans from a cross-section of age groups, although you must be over 18 to participate. If you could possibly help me out by volunteering your time for a short 30 minute interview which would carry anonymity and confidentiality within the project itself, then please reply to this post in the first instance and then I will contact you directly.

Thanks for reading !

Jason

Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk