<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This weekend...

June 16 2017 at 10:55 AM
Guest  (Login ThirdUmpire)

So no semi final for Yorkshire and no final for England.

Do I want to watch Surrey v Worcts and India v Pakistan? Not particularly if honest but I may pass glance at the tv if time permits.

But I wonder what our players will do instead?

The five England boys will be wrapped in cotton wool although Willey could do with a game somewhere. And I presume our Yorkshire lads will play for their clubs?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

Re: This weekend...

June 16 2017, 10:57 AM 

Can anyone suggest a good game to watch on Saturday afternoon in the Bradford area...?

JollyD
(Login JollyD)

This weekend

June 16 2017, 12:06 PM 

The Yorkshire Academy has a home league game at Weetwood, commencing qt 12 noon. This is an excellent opportunity to see the up-and-coming youngsters.

Dewsburian
(Login Dewsburian)

June 16 2017, 1:43 PM 

You could have an hour or so at the "Get Together for Jo Cox" event in Heckmondwike and still make it to Farsley to see them play Woodlands. Dan Hodgson, Wainman and Logan with the home side, Scott Richardson and Mark Lawson on the books at Woodlands.

Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

June 16 2017, 1:46 PM 

I'm "getting together" on Sunday.
Farsley seems like a good call.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk