<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Photos from Taunton and Scarborough

June 18 2017 at 7:50 AM

Dave Morton  (Login DaveMorton)

I've started on the mammoth task of editing my photos from the wonderful, great game at Taunton; also the 2nd XI Roses Match at sunny Scarborough.

First day of both games now available; will post again when complete, which may be some time if the present weather continues.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/albums

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: Photos from Taunton and Scarborough

June 24 2017, 12:21 PM 

At last! I have completed the marathon task of sorting all my photos from Taunton. Too many, far too many, but the set provides a unique record of a fantastic game and its unbelievable climax.

I will finish the Scarborough ones over the weekend, just in time for the next lot from Headingley.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: Photos from Taunton and Scarborough

June 25 2017, 2:43 PM 

2nd XI Roses match from Scarborough now complete - Brook and Thompson centuries, and also a look at the new lifeboat station.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk