<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
dave
(Login rognumber)

live feed ?

June 20 2017, 3:20 PM 

BBC commentators keep talking about live feed - anyone know if this is available on internet and where ?

Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

Shhhhhh.....

June 20 2017, 3:22 PM 

dave
(Login rognumber)

live video feed

June 20 2017, 3:25 PM 

thanks but i meant live Video feed which sound as though is being showed at ground

Alex
(Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

Re: Championship | Middlesex vs Yorkshire at Lord's (Day Two)

June 20 2017, 3:49 PM 

More evidence Yorkshire should be casting around for an effective opening batsmen. Our first wicket scores over the past few seasons have been poor, putting early pressures on the rest of the lineup.

This message has been edited by AlexRoberts on Jun 20, 2017 4:15 PM

Martin
(Login Martinh00)

June 20 2017, 3:55 PM 

Maybe they have access to the ECB video feed that they use for the highlights package on youtube?

marsker
(Login marskeman)

June 20 2017, 3:56 PM 

The next opener came in at number 3.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

June 20 2017, 4:05 PM 

Dave --- do a search for Middlesex v Yorkshire live video feed and there are some sites. They look a bit dodgy though and you need to register, so not recommended.

Alibor
(Login Alibor2)

June 20 2017, 4:08 PM 

Another cameo from Lyth, but not good enough for experienced opener after getting a good start. Robson showed him the way.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

June 20 2017, 4:10 PM 

Why does Adam always seem to get to 30/40 and get himself out!!

Every confidence we will avoid the follow-on, then 400 within 110 overs is first target.

Doubt if Middlesex will play ball with any declarations and targets on the final day, so no point in declaring behind. Just bat as long as we can.

(Login Fraisse10)

June 20 2017, 4:12 PM 

Lyth played well but lost momentum just as Brook was gaining it, failed to kick on and looked aggrieved at his dismissal.
With the umpire or with himself I know not
Brook has looked increasingly confident after an allowable nervous start, helped by a four off a fast Finn

Our session, on balance.

Gavin Gray
(Login yorkie1863)

June 20 2017, 4:17 PM 

Lyth got a good ball that just tickled the edge. I'm not one to have a go at players unless they do something stupid. I've noticed that quite a few on here slab our players off when they get out but don't take into consideration good bowling, poor umpiring, the conditions. Not every dismissed is the batsman's fault.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

June 20 2017, 4:23 PM 

I was not having a go a Lyth. It is just so frustrating both for him and the supporters, that he looks really comfortable and well set, then has a habit of getting out in the 30`s. It seemed to happen just about every time I have watched him this season.

Gavin Gray
(Login yorkie1863)

June 20 2017, 4:26 PM 

Stu, I am talking about in general. You look through any match thread.

Martin
(Login Martinh00)

June 20 2017, 4:31 PM 

The opener debate continues. Pretty clear for all to see that they are both struggling (luck, form or both) this season. Also true to say that they don't generally put together partnerships (or haven't done for two or three years). But up until this season, the reality is that individually both are successful (each got 1000 runs last season), and individually both average around 40. Might be a case of asking one of them to drop down the order to freshen things up. Short term, there is a form issue, but longer term if normal service is resumed, openers averaging 40 who aren't on the England radar are pretty thin on the ground.

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

June 20 2017, 4:35 PM 

Big swing to Middlesex now -- a wicket 2 overs before tea and one 2 overs after, and both to spinners. Maybe we missed a trick by only playing one spinner.

(Login Fraisse10)

June 20 2017, 4:36 PM 

Brook's innings ended very tamely with a dolly to short leg off Rayner. Hadn't settled after tea .
But a good first Championship innings: he grew in confidence.

(Login Fraisse10)

June 20 2017, 4:38 PM 

Higgins may be classed as an off spinner but from the stands he looks more military medium

Jay
(Login overman8)

June 20 2017, 4:39 PM 

Going to need another huge partnership from this pair again. Our opening partnership is not effective enough and has been an issue for quite sometime now.

Idle man
(Login Idle_man)

June 20 2017, 4:43 PM 

I'd be interested to know where Gavin is sitting. I'm pretty directly in line and I thought there was a visible clear gap between bat and ball when Adam was given out.

This message has been edited by Idle_man on Jun 20, 2017 4:44 PM

East Coast Type
(Login EastCoastType)

June 20 2017, 4:54 PM 

Well done to the debutant. Pity couldn't go on, but will have learnt an awful lot in his 85 mins at the crease. At Lords, against top quality attack - good way to start career.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk