<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Idle Man
(Login Idle_man)

Re: Gary Ballance

July 19 2017, 9:53 AM 

Plus I think there's a chance they'll replace Dawson with Rashid, in which case our good 6-8 of Bresnan, Rashid, Hodd, becomes our questionable 6-8 of Bresnan, Hodd, Rafiq.

Fraisse10
(Login Fraisse10)

July 19 2017, 11:29 AM 

I agree with the thinking that Rashid is off the red-ball team list because the management don't trust him not to bowl one or more four-balls an over.

Idle Man
(Login Idle_man)

July 19 2017, 12:13 PM 

That is my expectation regarding Rashid too. However three commentators in yesterday's Times were asked to name their eleven for the Oval. None of them made more than two changes. Michael Atherton and John Westerby left Dawson out for Rashid, Steve James left him out for an extra batsman. I don't think Adil is entirely off the radar yet.

Alibor
(Login Alibor2)

July 19 2017, 12:33 PM 

Well at least the Old Trafford test begins before our crucial CC match at Scarborough so we will know who is available after the final England XI has been decided eg if Rashid or Plunkett is twelfth man.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

July 19 2017, 12:38 PM 

I was amused by Westerby's team, his response to a double batting collapse being to drop two bowlers!

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk