<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Yorks v Durham T20 pre-match thread

July 25 2017 at 7:41 PM
Stu  (Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

13-man squad to face Durham Jets in front of the Sky cameras on Wednesday evening.

Tim Bresnan ©
Karl Carver
Matthew Fisher
Peter Handscomb (W)
Tom Kohler-Cadmore
Jack Leaning
Adam Lyth
Shaun Marsh
Steven Patterson
Azeem Rafiq
Adil Rashid
James Wainman
David Willey

Will it be 9 in a row at Headingley? Whisper it quietly, but it should be as they are the easiest of the three opponents this week.

From the OS

"Seven of the last eight games between these teams have been won by the team batting first on the day, with five of those seven wins falling in favour of the Jets."

Lets hope we bat first!!

Maybe Plunkett back on Friday, after playing for the seconds at Worcester.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Twelfth Man
(Login twelthman)

Re: Yorks v Durham T20 pre-match thread

July 25 2017, 8:01 PM 

Another stat on the website states that our last nine matches T20 matches have been won by the side batting first. I do wish they wouldn't post these stats as they do make me nervous sometimes! As for Durham, they're certainly struggling but have nothing to lose and always give us a game under Collingwood who knows how to beat us. I'm always cautious about every match we play and this is no exception, plus it's on Sky. If they win the toss and bat I will be very concerned!

This message has been edited by twelthman on Jul 25, 2017 8:02 PM

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Durham in difficulty

July 25 2017, 9:14 PM 

I know we should never take anything for granted, and I know it's T20 and anything can happen, but Durham have been well beaten again tonight and really do look a poor side.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk