<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2s v Derbyshire at a&b cc t20

July 31 2017 at 1:09 PM
Sid  (Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

I'm at the game. Derby reply just started chasing 158. Lees 33 and similar from waite.

First four balls from Fisher have all gone to the boundary. Now 22-1 off two. Carver bowled the second over.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sid
(Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

Re: 2s v Derbyshire at a&b cc t20

July 31 2017, 1:32 PM 

69-3 in the 8th. Fisher out of the attack with two overs for 29. Derby favourites but I'm not sure what they've got to come. A couple more wickets and it'll be interesting.

Sid
(Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

July 31 2017, 2:14 PM 

Last 5 went for 8 runs. Shutt 4-13 from 4 including three wickets in the 18th over. He bowled well. Wainman also 4 wickets. Win by 22 runs.

Egham Tyke
(Login Davetyke)

July 31 2017, 3:26 PM 

I see from his profile on the Yorkshire website Jack Shutt went to Kirk Balk school same as me. I knew Steve Shutt who played briefly for Barnsley at football before going into non league management with Stocksbridge (he coached Jamie Vardy while there) and his parents who had a shop down Elsecar so sounds like he could be related
Ian Swallow was also at Stocksbridge same time as Shutty

This message has been edited by Davetyke on Jul 31, 2017 3:29 PM

Sid
(Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

July 31 2017, 3:33 PM 

Second game underway. Derby batting first. We've bowled well so far, Derbyshire 51-4 from 10.

Sid
(Login sid-don)
Assistant Moderator

July 31 2017, 6:58 PM 

We may need Kenny shovell on TCS for the result of the second game. Derby 75-5 from 15 when the rain came. I suspect they'll restarted but it was looking like a late one so I headed home.

Apparently Yorks could go top of the group with a win. Final group double header is Wed at Blackpool v Lancashire. Finals day in August at Arundel.

Update from Derbyshire twitter feed, Yorks win second game by 9 wickets. No other info given.

This message has been edited by sid-don on Jul 31, 2017 7:16 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk