<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Yorkshire ladies

August 16 2017 at 2:30 PM
Stu  (Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

I more home match for the ladies, at York this Sunday (20th) v Western Storm. The match starts 2.30 and the entry fee is £5 for adults and £1 for juniors with free parking.

Their other two matches in this competition are both away.

this Friday (18th) v Loughborough Lightning

& Sat 26th v Southern Vipers

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

Re: Yorkshire ladies

August 16 2017, 2:57 PM 

Is it Yorkshire Women? (I am told 'ladies' is politically incorrect.)

Or is it Yorkshire Diamonds, an ECB franchise team with tenuous Yorkshire connections?

Pyrahtechnics
(Login Pyrahtechnics)

Re: Yorkshire ladies

August 16 2017, 3:22 PM 

Well it's certainly not mens or transgenders!

Good to see that from 2018 the Group Stage will be increased to 10 games, I feel playing 5 Group Stage fixtures does not justify the league having semi-professional status.

I feel the KSL has potential to grow by predominantly playing matches at outgrounds or non test venues as a supplement to the county game, instead of playing double headers at test grounds. North Marine Road is an ideal venue for a KSL match or two and an excellent addition to the Scarborough Cricket Festival.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk