<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cricket Yorkshire 50

September 19 2017 at 7:31 PM
Cricket Yorkshire  (Login cricketyorkshire)

Evening...just published the CY50 - a shortlist of people from across Yorkshire cricket.

If you're interested, it includes a breadth of performers from club, league, county and international cricket. Handy for a recap of the summer across all levels of the game.

http://cricketyorkshire.com/cricket-yorkshire-50-returns/

Best wishes, John

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login WhiteroseDave)

Re: Cricket Yorkshire 50

September 19 2017, 7:48 PM 

Great stuff, and I don't think anyone will argue with number 1!

(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: Cricket Yorkshire 50

September 19 2017, 8:10 PM 

One of them even lives about 50 yards from me! He's a top bloke as well with the paragraph in the article only telling a mere fraction of what he does for local cricket

Cricket Yorkshire
(Login cricketyorkshire)

Talking cricket...

September 20 2017, 7:17 PM 

Thanks for the comments....it has got people talking and hopefully promotes the breadth of the game from Joe's England captaincy to the lady at Clifton Alliance who produced the kind of cricket teas that gluttons like me drool over. Great shame about Ryan's injury....imagine he will get a rousing sendoff at the end of season dinner but hope he's fit for Essex.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk