<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The big question: Where does Yorkshire go from here?

September 28 2017 at 1:31 AM

WRF  (Premier Login AlexRoberts)
Owner

After two titles and an ECB-impacted second place finish in the past three seasons, the Yorkshire dynasty ended today with an exclamation mark for the ages. And if not for narrow 3-run and two-wicket wins in earlier matches, the Tykes would be headed for the second division.

No coach or manager could reasonably expect to survive a disappointing season like this, especially after the shambolic record-breaking denouement in the final match. Gale or Moxon or both should do the right thing and exit stage door left. Yorkshire need a fresh start and a new strategy - both on and off the field.

So, where does Yorkshire go from here?

POLL | Rate Yorkshire’s 2017 performance

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login ThirdUmpire)

Re: The big question: Where does Yorkshire go from here?

September 28 2017, 8:23 AM 

Yesterday was Hall and Oates and today it's Haircut 100

Where do we go from here
Is it down to div 2 I fear...

Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

Re: The big question: Where does Yorkshire go from here?

September 28 2017, 8:34 AM 

Excellent observation.
I always liked Haircut 100 rather more than i ought to have done..

Its difficult to know who's n charge of the club at times like these. Does the Chairman have enough cricket knowledge to interrogate Gale and Moxon..?
Does Mark Arthur understand the game - or is he more of a business manager..?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk