<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Internationals 2018

October 10 2017 at 5:11 PM
Rich  (Login Topwithins)

Tickets are on sale today for some of the 2018 Internationals. I and a couple of mates have purchased tickets for the ODI at Headingley between England and India. .We are also are looking to visit Trent Bridge for the ODI v Australia in July, however tickets for this match do not go on general sale until 24th of this month (despite registering on the England supporters website). Tickets are available now for the game against Australia at Durham, but we would prefer to visit Trent Bridge - a better ground, atmosphere etc. Now, our dilemma is; do we wait until the 24th of October in the hope that decent tickets are still available at Trent Bridge, or just buy Durham tickets now? Sadly can't afford both. Find it very strange that tickets for all games are not on sale from the same date.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login WhiteroseDave)

Re: Internationals 2018

October 10 2017, 5:27 PM 

That does seem a little strange, I'm sure there will be tickets left though, can't see them selling out in the priority window.
I bought 4 tickets for day 2 of the test match at headingley during the priority window, £20 each is unbelievable value for a day at the test, only £4 more than a day of CC and only £5 more than going to watch 90 mins of non league football at my local club.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk