<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Women's Ashes begin

October 22 2017 at 12:06 AM
Gavin Gray  (Login yorkie1863)

And the Ashes start. The first ODI starts now from Brisbane. Not on TV so listen to TMS coverage.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Gavin Gray
(Login yorkie1863)

Re: Women's Ashes begin

October 22 2017, 12:17 AM 

Australia won the toss and will bowl.

Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

October 22 2017, 11:12 AM 

Narrow victory to Australia.
Lets hope this isn't an omen.....

This BT Sport thing is going to be a real pain.
Is there any other way to watch it...
I suppose we have TMS.

Ironically i first bought Sky TV many years ago to specifically watch the Ashes in Australia...

Gavin Gray
(Login yorkie1863)

October 22 2017, 2:22 PM 

Australia 2points England 0points

Stu
(Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator

October 22 2017, 4:06 PM 

I have BT Sport already as part of my Sky package, so Steve, it may be possible to add it via Sky just for 3 months, or switch to BT for your Internet and get it free!!

I think Virgin Media, TalkTalk & Plusnet also have a facility to add BT Sport to their TV packages for short periods of times, some for just a month.

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

BT sports

October 22 2017, 6:52 PM 

After giving it away free for a while with their Broadband BT are now charging for BT sports, only about £7 pm but with a 12 month contract.

Adding it on Sky looks to cost circa £22 pm with a 12 month contract so I don't think you can do just a couple of months to cover the Ashes and BBL if you are so inclined.

The press release does say that highlights will be available free to air, not sure how you would view that and when it will be shown.

I've just dumped my Sky sports package in a 'plague on both your houses moment'

Save me a few quid over the winter and I can manage with TMS for a while.

I will creep back to SKY when Super league returns and the new cricket season is on the horizon.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk