<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Adam Lyth going to Bangladesh

October 27 2017 at 11:16 PM
Martin  (Login Martinh00)

To play for for the Rangpur Riders. Tweeted today. Good luck to him. Wonder if Adil has managed to get a berth, the South African comp having fallen by the wayside

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login ExiledinNotts)

Re: Adam Lyth going to Bangladesh

October 28 2017, 11:26 AM 

Good luck Peanut.

Steve C
(Login stevecowton)
Assistant Moderator

October 28 2017, 9:16 PM 

I hope he wears a hat...

(Login ExiledinNotts)

October 29 2017, 2:25 PM 

David Wiley has also signed for The Riders. Liam Plunkett has signed for Sylhet Sixers.

This message has been edited by ExiledinNotts on Oct 29, 2017 2:37 PM

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

David Willey

October 29 2017, 5:46 PM 

I did read somewhere that David Willey had pulled out and won't be joining the Riders.

He is a brand new father I believe so is spending some time at home. I presume he will be spending time in Australia with England when the white ball team travel out there.

It is a short career but sometimes you have to sort your priorities out.

(Login matthefish2002)

October 30 2017, 10:22 AM 

Surprised David Willey has just pulled out of the T20 Comp in Bangladesh as he has become a new father. Surely that was something he could have predicted 9 months ago.

I cant imagine the pay is that great for the Bangladesh T20 Competition unless its being bankrolled by Indian TV. Probably more a case of putting yourself in the shop window for the Big Bash and IPL.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk