CaravanShaker
(Login CaravanShaker)

Re: Announcement...

November 10 2017, 4:07 PM 

Alibor
(Login Alibor2)

November 10 2017, 7:51 PM 

Well as other counties line up the best overseas players for next season, we appear to be in complacent slumberland - again 🙁

littleoldme
(Login littleoldme.)

Yep,kit launch

November 10 2017, 9:09 PM 

The new navy blue and yellow t20 shirts come out on Monday. Also the new County Championship shirt without the blue trim like last years will be paraded at Studio 81 as the club look to sell shirts ahead of next season.
A Buchan

Brian
(Login NewBrian)

Announcement

November 13 2017, 10:23 AM 

Underwhelmed.

(Login ExiledinNotts)

November 13 2017, 10:30 AM 

Oh ! Well there was me hoping we had signed a new player.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

November 13 2017, 10:48 AM 

That was worth waiting for, wasn't it? Sometimes I feel like an alien on my own planet. Actually, quite often, these days...

Seadog73
(Login Seadog73)

November 13 2017, 1:08 PM 

At least the new championship shirt looks to be an improvement on this year's......hopefully an omen.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

November 13 2017, 1:37 PM 

The shirts would all be an improvement if they were just a bit longer, so we don't have to watch the bowler's navel at every delivery.

Pyrahtechnics
(Login Pyrahtechnics)

November 13 2017, 2:44 PM 

Quite smart looking shirts - the White Rose imprint on the T20 shirt really complients the Navy Blue, adding an extra layer of identity.

Brian
(Login NewBrian)

November 13 2017, 3:05 PM 

Any news on vests and pants?

Pyrahtechnics
(Login Pyrahtechnics)

November 13 2017, 3:53 PM 

There is some new training kit in the club shop website, mostly black with a bit of grey.

Dave Morton
(Login DaveMorton)

November 13 2017, 5:31 PM 

Being serious for a moment, I've quite liked the Mazar shirts these last year or two, especially the very first one. I can't abide the coloured heels on the supposedly white boots, though.

Fraisse10
(Login Fraisse10)

November 14 2017, 4:38 PM 

I am little use to the Club in this respect. My 1982 Member's tie is all I know and all I want to know. Replica shirts and socks etc. are fine for kids, but why grown men dress in sports apparel as though they were about to be called on to the field remains a mystery to me.

wibseysa
(Login wibseysa)

November 17 2017, 10:01 PM 

Been looking through other cricket forums and came across Middlesex Facebook account,and it is mentioned about when the fixtures will be released Nov 28/29 I take it that is midnight same as last year.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk