<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

T20 Roses match tickets

December 1 2017 at 1:06 PM
Stu  (Login StuartRA)
Assistant Moderator
from IP address 79.69.151.206

According to the YCC web-site, members can order tickets for the match on-line. Just spent 90 mins trying to do just that. It does not work. The only tickets you can buy on-line are for the test match and the ODI. Shows where the clubs priorities lie!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(Login swfctyke)

Re: T20 Roses match tickets

December 1 2017, 6:11 PM 

It's strange the club aren't pushing their biggest game of the season

I wouldn't go to a T20 if you paid me mind you! Four day and 50 over all the way

Twelfth Man
(Login twelthman)

Re: T20 Roses match tickets

December 1 2017, 7:22 PM 

I do think the T20 will be a low key affair this year as the ECB look to push their city franchise agenda. You only need to look at the fixtures (this match on a Thursday for the first time I can remember) to see that the ECB are trying to stem it's growth in popularity.

Usually Yorkshire are very keen to plug this match so the fact they are not is very strange.

Having said that, if the "school night" schedule puts the usual drunkards off attending I may be more likely to consider attending myself!

This message has been edited by twelthman from IP address 86.181.159.168 on Dec 1, 2017 7:25 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk