Brian  (Login NewBrian)
from IP address 87.113.16.247

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Egham Tyke
(Login Davetyke)

Re: Oh Duckett

December 12 2017, 11:48 AM 

Apparently Jimmy Anderson is a generous man. Whenever the team go out the drinks are always on him happy.gif

(Login ThirdUmpire)

December 12 2017, 12:02 PM 

Great picture on bbc today of botham and lamb pouring drinks over skipper Gower on the balcony in full view of all to see.

I think the Duckett thing is blown out of all proportion and as he has fitness issues the less he Drinks the better surely

Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Bandwagon

December 12 2017, 4:20 PM 

Think I might briefly have jumped on the 'get Duckett in' bandwagon a couple of seasons ago.

Thank heaven it never came to pass, though it's still sad to see a young talent squandered, whatever team they play for.

peter
(Login wakefieldfan)

team spirit

December 12 2017, 5:25 PM 

great team spirit one player nuts you and the other pours a drink over your head but its all blown out of proportion .

(Login ThirdUmpire)

December 12 2017, 5:55 PM 

I suspect pouring alcohol over heads is more prevalent than you realise but it’s just this instance where it gets this level of attention. I’ve seen several photos over the years with champagne being sprayed around and Jimmy Anderson has downplayed it all on radio too.

In football they had the legendary dentists chair and in rugby they have been known to jump off ferries and drink aftershave. It’s a pint of beer for Christ’s sake and if you go out in any town or city this week you’ll see similar stuff somewhere I’m sure. Yes Anderson may have reacted and thumped him but he didn’t.

Papag
(Login Papag1)

December 20 2017, 8:43 AM 

See hes been banned now from next years west indies tour on top of his 3 match ban and fine by the ECB, wonder if when the police has finished with Stokes he will receive much more from the ECB in what was a very serious incident opposed to Ben's childish actions

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk