<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Baby friendly?

January 6 2018 at 11:56 AM
KevinOwens  (Login kevinowens)
from IP address 90.204.245.62

Can anyone tell me if the club has baby changing facilities and just good general access really for prams. I know the east stand has good access. Looking to bring my 11 week old Boy Wilfred to some county games this upcoming season.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Geoff B
(Login Coastalview)

Find somewhere quiet

January 6 2018, 6:54 PM 

Best baby changing facility are on the rugby side, just through the Carnegie café, open on cricket match days.

Must be one in the long room members area I presume, though the only other one I've used was by the sports bar which is now no longer.

No problem with prams, pushchairs etc as long as you don't stow them in the gangways.

My grandson, of a similar age, took exception to the noise of clapping and cheering so I took him to the football stand which was quieter. Hopefully clapping and cheering will be even more in evidence next season.

Presume they will open up at least one section of the white rose stand this season to compensate.

Kevin Owens
(Login kevinowens)

Re: Baby friendly?

January 7 2018, 12:43 AM 

Thank you Geoff. Much Appreciated. Let’s hope Wilf likes it!.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All IP addresses are recorded. We reserve the right to remove personal attacks, sexist, racist, homophobic, defamatory or abusive comments, comments likely to incite religious hatred, those disposed to wind others up, and unapproved advertising.

Email us: Whiterosecricket@hotmail.co.uk