Whimsical Beginnings

You can feel it surging through your bones. The adrenaline rush is there. The eagerness awaits them. Pen to paper to here. This moment. You're a writer and these are the works that you have created. Whimsical Beginnings.

Guidelines; let's play it with an edge.

1. Write, post, and reply your hearts out. Questions? Post them. Have something exciting to share? Tell us about it! Round Robin's and tag fiction stories are always welcome! Let's make this a great cove to share our dreams of writing and entertainment.

2. Absolutely NO plagiarism...serious action may be taken if I or a moderator come across any. And you face the consequence of being banned from the board.

3. As always, please respect everyone here. Think of this place as your second family! Be kind, friendly, and respectful to others, as well as their stories.

4. Please try to include a Rating, Character's, and a short summary of any new story you post on the board. And no slash fiction is aloud, especially with some younger readers/writers who come here.

5. Respect the privacy of our loved celebrities. You may write stories about the actor's themselves, but stick to fictional storylines.

6.If you have any questions, e-mail me at TinkerbellNshoes@aim.com

7. Last but not least, I want to give credit and many thanks to 55Addict (owner of TiaTexada.Net) and the webmaster over at JasonWiles.Net, as well as Third Watch Dot Net for providing some pictures that I was able to use on my own site. Stop by some of these sites for more enjoyment!

Third Watch Dot Net! Fan Fiction.Net Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com J's World of Damnation

Got a site, or a link to a good one? Please e-mail me or let me know so I can add it to the list!
I'm So Hot Tonight, I'm even Amazing Myself!Search
  • Hi. Anonymous on May 21, 2006, 10:29 PM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Jason Wiles, Tia Texada, Josh Stewart, Coby Bell, Skipp Sudduth, Nia Long, Michael Beach, Anthony Ruivivar, Molly Price>The Cast of Third Watch