Ferel CatJanuary 26 2005 at 4:04 PM
Joel (Login N2shooting)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I got into my car last night as I left work and half way up the drive way a ball of claws and fur began bouncing around the car causing me to wreck. Yes...I had left my window down...but still...
I fell out of the car and crab-crawled backward to a safe distance. But the cat was bat-shit crazy and could not find the way out.
After I started my heart again I beat on the windows until he founf the open door. $300 damge to the car and three years off my life.
Question: Do you think my modded 2240 that is shooting 640 fps is gong to be powerful enought to exract my revenge in the most human way possible? How about my QB78? I see him all the time by the trash when I leave...and I have always felt that live and let live was best...but now I'm pissed.
In addition...the shot would be from about 20 yards and I need to know where to aim.
|This message has been edited by N2shooting from IP address 22.214.171.124 on Jan 26, 2005 4:09 PM|
- I was just looking for "cat anatomy" on google... - redneck on Jan 26, 2005, 4:45 PM
- Not sure. never shot a cat before. - Dave C. on Jan 26, 2005, 4:45 PM
- Joel you have mail.... NT. - Dan Alford on Jan 26, 2005, 5:03 PM
- Tougher critters than you think - haywire on Jan 26, 2005, 5:38 PM
- I dont mind cats - harry on Jan 26, 2005, 6:12 PM
- You've got mail - R.D. on Jan 26, 2005, 6:16 PM
- To those who emailed me.... - Joel on Jan 26, 2005, 7:17 PM
- JOEL! you have mail! NT - Jon Walls on Jan 26, 2005, 8:25 PM
- I actually feel lucky... - Joel on Jan 26, 2005, 9:03 PM
- Plague - Yves on Jan 27, 2005, 6:51 AM
- Head shots work... - Skillet on Jan 27, 2005, 9:23 AM
- Cats ? - trip43 on Jan 27, 2005, 10:11 AM
- Eyesocket shot will drop him with anything over 8 ft/lbs - scot laughlin on Jan 27, 2005, 11:19 PM