Ferel cat revisitedJanuary 27 2005 at 9:23 PM
Joel (Login N2shooting)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I worked until 9:30 tonight and decided to see if the cat was out by the dumpster. I got my 2240 rifle out, turned the flashlight on and stepped out side.
His eyes lit up like two bright becons. And he did not even move...perched at the rim on the dumpster and staring right at me. So I lined up the crosshairs up right between the glowing orbs....
...and shot the dumpster. Sorry guys...just could not do it. I feel like such a puss...just couldn't.
I will now hang my head in shame and quietly go into exile.
- Re: Ferel cat revisited - Levi on Jan 27, 2005, 9:31 PM
- Report it? - Ralph Naylor on Jan 27, 2005, 10:00 PM
- I probably wouldn't have been able to either... - Dale on Jan 27, 2005, 11:17 PM
- your just not ... - Biohazardman on Jan 28, 2005, 1:16 AM
- Thank you - Puukko on Jan 28, 2005, 7:43 AM
- I understand. - Dave C. on Jan 28, 2005, 8:10 AM
- The USMC, in interviewing for snipers - anthony on Jan 28, 2005, 8:38 AM