12" .22 Caliber Barrel from Doomsday Backpacker
Brian & Assoc. Alluminum Breech with 2 barrel screws
Original site rear
Pin site on Custom Mt. Airguns Muzzle Break
2x1 Centerpoint Scope with UTG dovetail adapters
Mountain Airguns Custom Bolt and Handle
Mountain Airguns Custom Power Adapter and spring guide
B&A Boss Valve for extra Power

Built mainly for fun and to shoot at local Field Trial Pistol Match.

It currently it shoots a 14.3 Crosman Hunting Pellet at about 530 fps in a 72 degree room for 8.92 FPE.

Return to Index  

i think the bushnell i have is to big for a carbine

August 1 2007 at 9:23 PM
matthew  (Login matt_760)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 4.154.135.127

Response to No problems mounting...(pixs..dial up warning)

and would make it top heavy . i ajusted the paralax to around 12 yards and mounted it back on my older diana 24 . oh and i have dail up lol ,but it loaded ok thoght .this is the red dot i want to get , i orderd the same rifle thats in the pic. [IMG][/IMG]

i cant wait to get the CAR78 , but dont have any optics to test it with . might have a few bucks left after bills this month maybe can get the red dot from archer or try and find one at the local gunstore . i think they have bsa ones for $35 or $40 .i think one of the crosman 4x32 scopes might be ok i dont know i willl just have to look around. any one else have pics of scopes they have mounted on there qbs ?

Respond to this message   

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member