Carl Quick's LiteWieght 2240
So for about the last 24 months, I've had her on a serious diet. Now I am happy to
report that she lost nearly 13 ounces and is feeling so much better. And let me
say one thing, when I pick her up with one hand now she is light as a feather.
Well, almost a feather.
Things I have done so far:
OEM main tube was lightened by me.
Barrel is OEM and trimmed down by me.
Main tube plug is made of Delrin by me.
Gas cap is aluminum, comes from HPA and bored out by me.
Hammer is made from Delrin by me with a modified 1701P striker.
Valve is an aluminum Disco rear end with a brass Pro-Top by Anthony.
Trigger grip frame is aluminum by Bluefork Design and then hogged out by Gregg.
Front barrel band is aluminum, made by Anthony, drilled by Rich and milled by me.
Whoa there fellas...January 28 2009 at 7:27 AM
|Josh (Login josh_from_crosman)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Just heard Crosman is discontinuing the .22 premiers!
Guys we have not discontinued the .22 caliber premiers. There has been a change in the packaging from a box to a tin. That is all, we are still making and selling them.
Nothing to worry about on that front.
- WOW! It sure got quiet all of a sudden. - Brett in Puyallup on Jan 28, 2009, 8:21 AM
- When are the prices going to come down? Or is - clint on Jan 28, 2009, 8:45 AM
- Will the Premiers still be die matched and labeled by die? - David Enoch on Jan 28, 2009, 12:23 PM
- well then, Crosman should've "repackaged" the wadcutters too... - fa on Jan 28, 2009, 2:50 PM
- How many in a tin now and how much? - John from CA on Jan 28, 2009, 11:34 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member