Crosman999's Sheridan

Return to Index  

357 question answered.

September 25 2010 at 11:20 AM
  (Login mitchm49)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 72.221.76.212

Response to me to

i have ask this ques on other forums. the ans.i receive was the 357 seems to be accurate enough without the scope. some have tried it with a red dot,like a crosman Model Number 0290RD, than went back to open sites. i need a red dot site because i wear glasses and have a problem with close up and seeing the site pic. clearly. i have use my girlfriend p-17 with a red dot scope an i have no problems shooting her gun.
as for the 8" barrel from PRECISION PELLET, i ordered a 8" and a 4" on monday and rec. them yesterday. both were black but i think RICK said that it was the last black 8" he had but has some in silver. they are complete with housing and barrel already assembled.now the 8" is a metal housing while the stubby 4" is plastic housing. neither one is ribbed for a scope.

now all i have to do is to buy 2 more 357's and change out the housing, it only take 1 screw to change them, an i'll have a trio of 357 guns. an all will be 10 magazines guns not like the their cousins which were only 6 or 8 shot mags.

hope this helps,
mitch

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486