photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo americlps_zpsavfgvdau.jpg

Dag Evert's "American Classic"

As mentioned on the forum, heres a picture I took some time back, with natural winter daylight.
A 2100, and a 1377, both guns have been recrowned, and had their trigger parts shimmed for play,
contact surfaces stoned, and trigger springs somewhat reduced within safe limits.
The 2100 has had its barrel shimmed with tape to remove play.
Both guns give great accuracy for the money if they are given good pellets!
The combination of pellets and guns in the picture represents something close to my boyhood dreams:-)
-- Dag Evert

Return to Index  

RE: HPA Tank on an XT

December 13 2010 at 1:57 PM
Casey  (Login rualert)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 166.67.66.8

Response to 13.1 C.I Tank on AS2250

Also, I found that if you stay 1400PSI or below, you can get away with the factory hammer spring, or a 2289 spring, to keep a decent trigger pull, and still squeeze a good bit out of it with the 14" barrel. If you don't mind stepping up to an 18 or even a 24" barrel, then you can get even more from the platform at that pressure level. I mistakenly pushed mine up to 1600PSI, and needed the disco spring, which then convinced me to get the AoA adjustable two stage sear to get the trigger back to where I wanted. The closed valve system will respond well from 800 PSI (Paintball tank) to 1400 PSI without much extra needed. The 1000 -1250 range will easily get you into the solid 650 plus mark, for almost 100 shots, with very low SD. Just some of the little things I found along the way. It was great fun to build, and I have enjoyed it greatly. P.S. when you call Crosman for parts, pick up a couple of sets of o-rings, and use divers silicone grease on them, the leaks will disappear quickly.

Casey

Let me know if I can help out anywhere, did a lot of learning, mistakes, and finally found my way to what I wanted out of this platform with help from some of the regulars. I thank all who provided insight, and advise.

The previous posters were 100% correct, just use a hacksaw to trim the bump from the back of the factory stock, and it fits right back on.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member